Applicants for Sales Person - Retail – Furniture
Texas Furniture is looking for motivated professionals that desire a career in Retail Sales and Interior Design. Previous experience is preferred. As a Sales/Design Consultant you will discover client’s needs and visions for their homes. You will help them make informed decisions about quality home furnishings, educate them on how to effectively improve their quality of life by using our resources. Everyone desires a home that is comfortable, stylish, functional and one they can be proud of. At Texas furniture we help them make their dreams a reality.
- Create, build, and maintain customer relationships.
- Assist clients with custom design and décor.
- Work with clients to discover their style and vision.
- Visit client’s homes to consult and realize needs.
- Guide client’s through the selection process using technology to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Retail Sales
- Computer Literacy, Facebook, Twitter & web savvy a Plus!
- Above average communication and listening skills.
- Passion for design and furniture
- Professional speaking skills.
- Dependable strong work ethic, highly self-motivated.
- Confidence and ability to meet face to face with clients on a daily basis and maintain energy motivation positivity and professionalism.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discounts
- Closed Sundays
*Benefit program eligibility is based on hours worked and time of employment. Some restrictions may apply. See us for details