The Susanna Medium Nightstand exudes the hallmarks of Old World design with its comfortable, well lived-in look that is demonstrated by its light Weathered Oak finish. Offering the quintessential components of classic design inspired by previous centuries, Susanna features grand scaling, canted posts, block feet and cove and jack moldings. Bail pull drawer handles in an Oiled Bronze finish add the finishing touch to this classic style that will bring a distinct charm to your bedroom. Three large drawers offer plenty of storage space in a small footprint.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-33.15 x d-20.31 x h-29.53
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 84.2 x d- 51.59 x h-75.01
- Weight: 134.48lbs.
- Furniture Piece: Nightstands
- Style: Transitional, Wood Finish: Weathered Oak, Material: Parawood Solids & White Oak Veneer, Double interior box construction, Ball bearing metal soft close drawer system, English dovetailed UV finished wood drawers
- Collection: Artiste NOW
- With a variety of customizable items and features, Artiste allows you to make a unique and stylish statement in your home. The gorgeous features on the pieces allows them to be easily transitioned into any style. With this unique range of styles provided, Artiste will always bring the perfect charm to your home.
||W 32.5 x H 29.5 x D 20
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.