Effortlessly capturing the visionary design style from the early 20th century architects that continue to captivate consumers today, the top of the Meyer Pub Table features an intricate fancy-face veneer in a choice of two finishes: Lloyd Brown, a mid-tone brown on quarter sawn white oak or Champagne, a lighter finish with grey undertones on quarter sawn primavera veneers.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-37.99 x d-37.99 x h-41.97
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 96.49 x d- 96.49 x h-106.6
- Weight: 40lbs.
- Furniture Piece: Dining Tables
- Style: Transitional Wood Finish: Brown Material: Flaky Oak Veneer
- Collection: WoodWright
- With an emphasis on simplistic, linear forms and natural materials, WoodWright calls upon Prairie style architecture from America's Midwest as its muse, yet modernizes it for today. Striking the perfect balance between traditional and contemporary, the 50-piece whole home collection features clean, unembellished silhouettes in two distinctive finishes that showcase the natural oak and primavera wood grain. Presented with a mix of naturally rich materials, WoodWright interprets this time-hoNred style in a clearly current way.
||w-38.00 x d-38.00 x h-42.00
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.