- All Hekman dining chairs, stools, settees, and benches are bench-made one at a time in the USA, touched by the many skilled hands of talented craftsmen during all stages of construction.
- For over 90 years, this history of skillful expertise is combined with innovative, green processes to build every Hekman chair to last for years using the highest quality standards.
- Firm interior back support -- A strong, synthetic fabric interior back, attached firmly to the interior frame, delivers maximum support and a smooth, contoured inside upholstered back.
- Comfortable continuous coil seat suspension -- The chair cushion is securely positioned on 9 gauge tight loop sinuous coil seat suspension, creating an extremely comfortable sit as well as superior seat support and longevity.
- Reinforced seat frame assembly -- Seat frames are assembled with opposing grain layers of kiln-dried hardwoods, positioned together for ideal seat frame thickness, then glued together to deliver uncompromising seat durability and strength.
- Durable leg construction -- Leg corners are constructed with opposing grain layers of 15 ply kiln-dried hardwoods glued and secured by 16 gauge steel fasteners. Anchor bolts with locking nuts firmly attached to each front leg create exceptional leg stability, strength, and safety.
- Quiet seat coil connection inserts -- The sinuous coil seat suspension is connected to the seat frame with quiet connection inserts that eliminates squeaks when the chair is in use and also prohibits corner sag over the extended life of the dining chair.
- Overall Width 20"
- Overall Depth 22"
- Overall Height 39"
- Seat Width 20"
- Seat Depth 17"
- Seat Height 30"
- Tight Seat Cushion.
- Tight Back Cushion.
- Contrasting Welt.
- Choice of Wood Finish: Aged Linen (A), Satin Black , French Roast (F), Aged Grey (G), Vintage Brown (V).
• Choice of Footrest Finish: Brushed Antique Brass, Brushed Nickel, Brushed Dark Nickel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.